Coral Travel Poland is a part of international holding OTI that exists since 1992. OTI Group connects companies from 7 countries and already served more than 15 million tourists. In Poland the company was established since 1999 and already gained 4th position among the biggest tour-operators. Today, in our offer you may find Greece, Spain, Bulgaria, Turkey, Egypt and of course exotic destinations such as Dubai, Thailand and many others.
- Identifying and managing Coral Travel Poland business requirements by working closely with business departments and translate them into technical and functional designs
- Participating in user acceptance testing and testing of new
system functionality, tracking and fully documenting changes for functional and
- End to End supporting and cooperating with IT Development project manager for projects while project planning and project executing
- Defining and organizing business side resources and requirements which are needed by IT Development project manager
- Defining early warnings of business side risk/issues and reporting to IT Development project manager
- Facilitating the communication and collaboration with
project/program stakeholders and team members to ensure efficient delivering
solutions including targeted business and financial objectives
- Organizing workshops/meetings with participation of business to prioritize and package demands.
- Managing & Follow up demand packages’ development with close cooperation with IT Development Demand Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer/Industrial/ Electronics Engineering or respective departments.
- Solid understanding of IT development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience understating business needs and turn them into solid IT requirements
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view and having “can do” attitude
- Good communication skills in team environment and strong reporting and organization ability
- Excellent command of English and Polish (written and verbal)
- Having no obstacle for domestic and foreign travels
- Workplace: Warsaw
- Employment contact, full time
- Flexible working hours (we start between 8:00 and 10:00)
- Benefits (Luxmed medical care, voluntary insurance, lunch card, stay in our hotels at preferential prices, holiday discounts)
- Work for the fastest growing tour operator in Poland (we will be happy to tell you about in at the meeting)
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.