Coral Travel Poland is a part of international holding OTI that exists since 1992. OTI Group connects companies from 7 countries and already served more than 15 million tourists. In Poland the company was established since 1999 and already gained 4th position among the biggest tour-operators. Today, in our offer you may find Greece, Spain, Bulgaria, Turkey, Egypt and of course exotic destinations such as Dubai, Thailand and many others.
We’re looking for experienced team mates to help us send millions of people to happy vacations in every year.
As a Frontend Developer you will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing services and internal applications. You will continually develop your skills, learn tools and technologies that help you master your profession.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematics Engineering or related fields,
- You are an independent thinker, inquisitive and creative in finding alternative solutions.
- You enjoy understanding, designing and implementing correct and elegant software.
- You are following the new technology trends, open to learning
- Good communication skills in team environment and strong reporting and organization ability
- Good command of English and Polish (written and verbal)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Front-End development
- Enterprise level coding patterns
- Working with Source Control tools (Git, Merqurial, TFS, etc.)
- Good English proficiency in terms of writing and reading
Required tech stack
- Type Script
- CSS 3
- ES6 or later version
- Bootstrap 3 or later
Nice To Have
- Photoshop or other graphic editor knowledge on how to use
- UX and UI knowledge of design
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Knowledge about responsive design
- Knowledge of common used libraries and how to use them
- Workplace: Warsaw
- Employment contact, full time
- Flexible working hours (we start between 8:00 and 10:00)
- Benefits (Luxmed medical care, voluntary insurance, lunch card, stay in our hotels at preferential prices, holiday discounts)
- Work for the fastest growing tour operator in Poland (we will be happy to tell you about in at the meeting)
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.