Coral Travel Poland is a part of international holding OTI that exists since 1992. OTI Group connects companies from 7 countries and already served more than 15 million tourists. In Poland the company was established since 1999 and already gained 4th position among the biggest tour-operators. Today, in our offer you may find Greece, Spain, Bulgaria, Turkey, Egypt and of course exotic destinations such as Dubai, Thailand and many others.
- Defining IT/Software project requirements from internal departments
- Communicating and assigning requirements to development units
- Coordination of the internal and external teams for realization of the project goals
- Following the schedules of the projects and developments
- Technical IT related or management related study
- Min 1 year experience with projects (either as member or leader)
- Perfect organizational skills
- Familiarity with IT topics/systems
- Fluent Turkish language is a must
- Very good English
- Workplace: Warsaw
- Employment contact, full time
- Flexible working hours (we start between 8:00 and 10:00)
- Benefits (Luxmed medical care, voluntary insurance, lunch card, stay in our hotels at preferential prices, holiday discounts)
- Work for the fastest growing tour operator in Poland (we will be happy to tell you about in at the meeting)
Please note that we will contact only the selected candidates.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.