Coral Travel Poland is part of OTI Holding, an international group of companies in the tourism industry. We have been operating since 1992. The company has been operating in Poland since 1999 and is part of the 4 largest tour operators operating on the Polish market.
We’re looking for experienced team mate to help us to send millions of people to happy vacations in every year. As a Software Developer you will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing services and internal applications. You will continually develop your skills, learn tools and technologies that help you master your profession.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematical Engineering or related fields,
- Independence in thinking, inquisitiveness and creativity in finding alternative solutions.
- Passion for understanding, designing and implementing correct and elegant software.
- Interest in new technology trends, openness to learning
- Strict follower and a guardian of OOD principles
- Good communication skills in a team environment and strong reporting and organizational skills
- Good command of English and Polish (spoken and written)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Back-End development
- Enterprise level coding patterns
- Good understanding OOD, TDD
- Service Oriented Architectures
- Efficient & Faster Web application/API development
- Working with Source Control tools (Git, Merqurial, TFS, etc.)
- Good English proficiency in terms of writing and reading
Required tech stack
- PHP 7
- RDMS (MSSQL, MySQUL, PostgreSQUL)
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis)
Nice To Have
- Full-stack compatibility
- Code Ignitier framework
- C# with .NET Core and .NET Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- Docker / Kubernetes knowledge
- Experience of working with CI/CD processes
- Framework design and coding experience
- Workplace: Warsaw
- Employment contact, full time
- Flexible working hours (we start between 8:00 and 10:00)
- Benefits (Luxmed medical care, voluntary insurance, lunch card, stay in our hotels at preferential prices, holiday discounts)
- Work for the fastest growing tour operator in Poland (we will be happy to tell you about in at the meeting)
Please note that we will contact only the selected candidates.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.