Miejsce pracy: Warsaw
Czas pracy: full-time job
We’re looking for experienced team mates to help us send millions of people to happy vacations in every year. As a Software Developer you will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing services and internal applications. You will continually develop your skills, learn tools and technologies that help you master your profession.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Back-End development
- Enterprise level coding patterns
- Good understanding OOD, TDD
- Service Oriented Architectures
- Efficient & Faster Web application/API development
- Working with Source Control tools (Git, Merqurial, TFS, etc.)
- Good English proficiency in terms of writing and reading
Required tech stack
- C# with .NET Core and .NET Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- RDMS (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis)
Nice To Have
- Full-stack compatibility
- Docker / Kubernetes knowledge
- Experience of working with CI/CD processes
- Framework design and coding experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematics Engineering or related fields,
- You are an independent thinker, inquisitive and creative in finding alternative solutions.
- You enjoy understanding, designing and implementing correct and elegant software.
- You are following the new technology trends, open to learning
- You are a strict follower and a guardian of OOD principles
- Good communication skills in team environment and strong reporting and organization ability
- Good command of English and Polish (written and verbal)
- Workplace: Warsaw
- Employment contact, full time
- Flexible working hours (we start between 8:00 and 10:00)
- Benefits (Luxmed medical care, voluntary insurance, lunch card, stay in our hotels at preferential prices, holiday discounts)
- Work for the fastest growing tour operator in Poland (we will be happy to tell you about in at the meeting)
Please note that we will contact only the selected candidates.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.